Friday, October 23, 2009

Lets get cooking. Part 1

If you know me, you know I love to cook. When we moved into the house the kitchen had NO appliances. Well, needless to say, living without appliances was not something we would be able to do for very long. Hubby and I had a plan to buy a cheap mini fridge and a cheap microwave and just live with that until we could save up enough for the real thing. I wasn't happy about it but it was what we had to do. However, thanks to my hubbies wonderful and generous step mom, we were gifted all new appliances. Talk about a godsend!! We were and still are so grateful.

We are still making little improvements to the kitchen but this is a little taste of how the appliances made such a huge difference.
My mini me snuck into this pic. This girl loves the camera..lol.

I need a new coffeemaker that white one just won't do.

We still have to change the lighting, get a new sink and faucet, tile the floor, paint and do the back splash. Then the kitchen will be complete. I can't wait.

No comments: