Thursday, October 15, 2009

Enter if you dare

I finally put up some Halloween decor in the entry. I am not really big on spending money on Halloween decor BEFORE Halloween. I am all about the 90% off after Halloween sale however. This year I wanted to do some decorating because it's the first Halloween that KJ will know whats going on. So true to form, I headed to GW and found some great stuff. This is the entry with all my finds on display. Please forgive the bare walls. We will be painting in the next couple of weeks.
GW always has lots of brass candlesticks. Well with a little black spray paint they work. I saw on another blog a tutorial on how to make bleeding candles (Sorry I don't remember the blog) and I love the spooky look of them.

This is a good view of my Skeleton Tree. (Love the shadows on the wall.) I have seen so many ghost trees this is my variation of that.

Close up of the pumpkins I found for less that $2 total. Again a little black spray paint and they look great.

Here is a close up of the little skeletons I found at the Dollar Tree. 5 skeletons for a buck.
In total I spent about $6 dollars on everything. I think that's pretty good.

1 comment:

Odette said...

LOVE the skellies & the bleeding candles!!!